PEI BEEF LETTUCE WRAPS
|1 pound||PEI Beef Striploin|
|1 package||Boston Bibb Lettuce|
|½ large||Red Pepper, thinly sliced|
|½ large||Yellow Pepper, thinly sliced|
|½ large||Red Onion, thinly sliced|
|1 medium||Carrot, thinly sliced|
|1 bottle||Favourite Dressing|
|to taste||Salt & Black Pepper|
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat; season beef with salt & pepper. Grill beef for 5 minutes, flip over and continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes until beef is medium rare.
- Remove beef from grill and place onto a cutting board, cover with foil and rest for 5-10 minutes. Thinly slice beef.
- Combine sliced vegetables in a bowl and stir in 2-3 tbsp of your favourite dressing.
- Place Boston Bibb lettuce onto plates; top with vegetable slaw and beef striploin.
- Fold lettuce wraps as desired and serve with remaining dressing.