The Culinary Trail & Dining Guide enables Islanders and visitors to uncover unique Island restaurants, culinary adventures, authentic PEI products, farmers/fishers, local farm markets, and culinary events, while discovering our beautiful coastal drives. Ultimately, it showcases unique and memorable eating, drinking and educational experiences.
The Culinary Trail & Dining Guide is one culinary resource linking tourism, agriculture, fisheries and the local food community. The Culinary Trail is promoted through a stand-alone guide and map, mobile site and supported by the canadasfoodisland.ca website.
With a 2019 membership, you will receive:
- A basic listing in the 2019 Culinary Trail & Dining Guide
- Designation of the business on the locator map in the Guide
- Featured listing on canadasfoodisland.ca
- Additional exposure on Canada's Food Island social media
- Canada's Food Island Culinary Trail signage
The Culinary Trail & Dining print guide is produced in partnership between Canada's Food Island and Welcome PEI.
Please contact Wendy for a 2019 membership today!