The Culinary Trail & Dining Guide enables Islanders and visitors to uncover unique Island restaurants, culinary adventures, authentic PEI products, farmers/fishers, local farm markets, and culinary events, while discovering our beautiful coastal drives. Ultimately, it showcases unique and memorable eating, drinking and educational experiences.
The Culinary Trail & Dining Guide is one culinary resource linking tourism, agriculture, fisheries and the local food community. The Culinary Trail is promoted through a stand-alone guide and map, mobile site and supported by the peiflavours.ca website.
With a 2017 membership, you will receive:
- A basic listing in the 2017 Culinary Trail & Dining Guide
- Designation of the business on the locator map in the Guide
- Featured listing on peiflavours.ca
- Additional exposure on PEI Flavours social media
- PEI Flavours Culinary Trail signage
The Culinary Trail & Dining print guide is produced in partnership between PEI Flavours and Welcome PEI.
Please contact Wendy for a 2017 membership today!